Strong, confident women make no secrets about their success. They like to share their stories with others so they can inspire them to embrace their own greatness. These women are no different. They continue to influence generation after generation of girls with their wise words.
Here are some empowering quotes from some truly powerful women:
- “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
- “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.” – Janis Joplin
- “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.” – Ruth Gordo
- “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” – Melissa Etheridge
- “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer
What can you do today to ensure your confidence as you grow into womanhood? How will you communicate strength to other girls and women? You’re never too young to influence others. Why not find a way to reach the girls in your neighborhood, community, and school by working with No Mean Girls to take a stand against bullying?
Become a No Mean Girls Ambassador today. Use your voice to motivate other girls to spread kindness and compassion wherever they go. You’d be amazed at how much power you possess. Use it for the greater good of the planet. Visit http://nomeangirls.net/become-an-nmg-ambassador/ for more information about our wonderful program!